Flu season is now upon us. Call us to book your flu vaccine on 01636 813561!
You can have a free flu vaccine if you;
- are 50 and over (including those who'll be 50 by 31 March 2022)
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer's allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- frontline health or social care workers
If you are unsure if you are eligible and have not heard from us yet, please call our team who will be happy to help.
Southwell Medical Centre