Non-NHS Treatment And Examinationsnon_nhs_services1

Certificates of sickness for six days or less are not provided by the doctor unless you are unemployed or self-employed.

If you need a special medical examination for fitness to undertake sports, pre-employment, or HGV this will be carried out by routine appointment and a fee will be charged. Our fees for Non-NHS services are displayed in reception or via Non-NHS Price list.

The doctor will complete BUPA or similar forms, holiday cancellation or private certificates but there will be a charge for this service.

Passport Applications

The doctors at the Southwell Medical Centre do not provide signatures to verify passport applications.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website