ID Requirements: Any 2 of the following, 1 must be a photo ID
Photo ID: Passport , Bus Pass, Photo-Card Diving Licence
Proof of Address: Paid Utility bill, Bank/building Society Statement, Pay Slip, P60, House or motor insurance certificate, Local authority rent card, Papers from a government department, letter from benefit agency.
Using SystmOnline - A Guide for Patient
Logging in to SystmOnline
You have a SystmOnline username and password
Enter your username and password on the SystmOnline login page and click Login.
If you have been granted online access to more than one organisation and/or more than one person then you will see the Choose Patient screen. Under the organisation you want to use click on the name of the person to choose that account. This might happen if you have a relative who is not confident using a computer and has granted access to you so that you can use SystmOnline on their behalf.
You will then see the SystmOnline Home page, which shows your details and your healthcare organisation’s contact details at the top.
You can navigate to all the online services from the Home page. To return to it, click Home in the blue menu bar.
Changing/Resetting Your Password
You will initially be given a random password and when you log on for the first time, you will be prompted to change it to something more memorable. Passwords must be eight or more characters long and must contain at least one letter (a-z), at least one numeric character (0-9) and one non-alphanumeric character, e.g. '!' or '?'.
If you need to change your password at any other time:
- Click the Online Account Management link on the Home page.
- Click the Change Password link on the Online Account Management page.
- Type in the current password.
- Type in the new password.
- Re-type the new password.
- Click Submit. You are advised to memorise the new password. Do not write it down or disclose it to anyone else.
- Click Back to return to the Online Account Management page or Home on the blue menu bar to return to the home page.
If you forget your password, you can reset it yourself, provided your healthcare organisation has an email address for you that has been verified as being correct (this means the practice has sent an email to you in the past and you have replied to it).
To reset a forgotten password yourself:
- Click the I've forgotten my password link on the Login page.
- Type in your username and email address on the Reset Password page.
- Click Reset Password. You will receive an email containing a new password.
- Use the new password to log in to SystmOnline. You will be prompted to change the password to one of your own choice as soon as you log in. The password must be eight or more characters long and must contain at least one letter (a-z), at least one numeric character (0-9) and one non-alphanumeric character, e.g. '!' or '?'.
If you do not have an email address that has been verified, you will need to visit your healthcare service in person and ask for your password to be reset. When you log in with the replacement password, you will be prompted to change it to a password of your own choice.
If you enter your password incorrectly five times you will be unable to log on to SystmOnline and your account will be suspended. On SystmOnline you will get an error message stating that your username or password is incorrect. You will need to contact your organisation to re-enable your online account.